RV Stove Gas Range 21" Greystone Stove
Measuring 17 1/4" deep by 21 1/2" wide by 20" high, this stove is perfect for any RV kitchen. No longer will you need to scavenge around the various restaurants for a good meal. The stovetop has 3 gas burners and temperature controls that can light up. Powered through electrical power and propane, it into the circuitry of a 12V RV system (if your system isn't 12V, you'll need a converter). There is an optional range hood with a fan and lighting controls and the inner volume of the oven is about 51 liters. Easy to use and space-effective, there is a stovetop cover as well, attached to the back of the stove. This cover is a lifesaver for space, covering up the stovetop so that it is not always open and exposed. With a stove and oven like this (and possibly even the range hood vent as well), you won’t want to go anywhere else for a good meal other than your own kitchen.
Dimensions: 17 1/4"D x 21 1/2"W x 20"H (15 1/2"H door)
- Interior oven dimensions: 16 1/2"W x 14"D x 7 3/4"H
- Color: Black Combo or Stainless Steel/silver
- Oven and stovetop capabilities
- 3 burners
- Light up temperature controls
- Stovetop cover
- Optional range hood with fan and light controls
- 12V DC
- 51L inner volume
- Gas power (propane)
- 490 degree Fahrenheit maximum temperature.
- Cabinet and counter cutout dimensions:
- Width: 20 1/4"
- Depth (from the wall): 18"
- Height (floor to top of counter): 20 1/16"
- Countertop lip depth max: 15/16"
- Countertop thickness max: 1 3/16"
- Minimum distance between countertop cutout and wall or other:
Located in the heart of RV country in Elkhart Indiana, Flair Distribution is the leader in RV products. We focus on selling premier RV Parts to RV Owners At Wholesale Prices. For over 20 years Flair has been providing the very best Products from the very best vendors, our partners in the RV industry.
At Flair, our customers are our lifeblood and that is why we focus on exceptional service one customer at a time and one transaction or one question at a time. Every encounter with our customers is a gift, and thus the most important thing we can do is provide exceptional service to go along with the very best products at the best prices. Whether you’re looking for a new addition to your RV or need to make a quick repair, you’ll find what you need at Flair.
We are excited to announce we have opened our 2nd warehouse/offices in 2020! (Located in Sarasota/Bradenton Florida)