Added Safety Out on the Road
No matter the size of your recreational vehicle, you want to feel confident and safe when it's in operation. From smaller class b vehicles, all the way up to the largest 5th wheel RVs, adding safety features like a backup camera system can provide security and peace of mind.
The Drive RV Rear View Backup Camera System includes one camera and a wireless 7-inch color monitor. With up to four added cameras (not included) your vehicle can have a fully outfitted system with up to four cameras to see more and drive, park, and reverse safer than before. Split screen viewing can provide added reassurance while your vehicle is in operation with up to a 140-foot range.
The Drive RV Backup Camera System is easy to install and use, and is compatible with most RVs. Everything you need is provided to make your vehicle safer while out on the road with the Drive RV Rear View Backup Camera System!
- Added Capability - See your vehicle's surroundings in real-time while in operation
- Eliminate Potential Issues - Prevent accidents and injuries, as well as damage to your RV or other objects.
- Better Confidence - This system can help you feel confident while driving, and avoid stressful situations.
- Easy to Install - Includes everything you need and installation is simple
- Compatibility - The system is compatible with most RVs on the market
- Multiple Cameras - Supports up to 4 wireless cameras (additional cameras sold separately) to provide a split screen for maximum system functionality
- Night Vision - 12 Infrared LED lights surround the camera lens to provide night-time vision
- 7" Full-color LED monitor shows a mirrored image for a precise view from the driver's perspective
- Adjustable settings for brightness, color, contrast, and image orientation
- Record-setting lets you record video onto an SD card (not included) for 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes
- Pairing capability pairs up to 4 wireless cameras to the monitor
- A built-in digital transmitter eliminates interference from other devices
- Offers high-quality, uninterrupted video up to 100' away
- 2 Different mounting options allow you to display the monitor
- Butterfly mount drills into or sticks to your dashboard with included adhesive backing
- U-bracket drills into your dashboard for permanent mounting
- Monitor dimensions: 7-1/8" W x 4-3/4" T x 1-1/4" D
- Screen size: 7"
- Camera dimensions: 3" W x 3-1/8" T x 2-3/4" D
- Mounting hole spacing: 1-1/8"
- Butterfly mount dimensions: 4-11/16" W x 3-3/16" T x 3-1/2" D
- Mounting base hole spacing:
- Horizontally: 3-15/16" center to center
- Vertically: 3-1/16" center to center
- U-bracket dimensions: : 7-3/8" W x 3-13/16" T x 1-9/16" D
- Mounting base hole spacing: 5-5/8" center to center
- Monitor resolution: 800 x 480
- Wireless range: 100'
- Voltage: 12V - 24V DC
- Cable length:
- Monitor: 8-1/4"
- Camera: 5-1/8"
- Antenna length: 7-3/4"
Located in the heart of RV country in Elkhart Indiana, Flair Distribution is the leader in RV products. We focus on selling premier RV Parts to RV Owners At Wholesale Prices. For over 20 years Flair has been providing the very best Products from the very best vendors, our partners in the RV industry.
At Flair, our customers are our lifeblood and that is why we focus on exceptional service one customer at a time and one transaction or one question at a time. Every encounter with our customers is a gift, and thus the most important thing we can do is provide exceptional service to go along with the very best products at the best prices. Whether you’re looking for a new addition to your RV or need to make a quick repair, you’ll find what you need at Flair.
We are excited to announce we have opened our 2nd warehouse/offices in 2020! (Located in Sarasota/Bradenton Florida)