Dometic Brisk II Air Conditioner, 13,500 BTU, Polar White
The Dometic Brisk II Air Conditioner's smart design and improved materials combine to maximize air flow and performance. It is best-in-class of any standard RV rooftop air conditioner for weight, air flow, and capacity. Tested for use in extreme conditions.
Large air openings promote superior air flow and cooling capacity, while the EPP foam housing both reduces weight and also contributes to improved cooling. The Brisk is incredibly robust; components such as its carbon steel base have proven their durability by coming through vibration tests lasting for 30 hours and more. The optional heater function is ideal for use on cool evenings, with a multispeed blower for users to adjust according to their cooling or heating needs. Great care has also been taken to reduce operating noise – with the motor, compressor, and evaporator bracketed together for vibration-free, quiet operation. Long copper lines and dual rubber bushings are also responsible for minimizing noise and vibration, allowing you to enjoy comfortable temperatures in peace and quiet.
• Larger air openings for improved air flow and cooling
• EPP foam housing reduces weight and improves cooling
• Wrap-around shroud and carbon steel base add strength and durability
• Dampening brackets reduce noise and vibration
• Requires inside ceiling assembly and control kit or ADB (not included)
27-5/8"L x 29-5/8"W x 13-7/8"H
Weighs 77 lbs.
- New air distribution box features contemporary design and is interchangeable with other Dometic air boxes, offering a universal replacement of existing air boxes.
- New return air grille features a one-piece, washable filter and hidden mounting fasteners and replaces earlier models.
- Fits Standard 14 x 14 Air Vents.