ORDER CHANGES/CANCELLATIONS: We thrive to process our orders as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. This means you can get your order earlier but this also means that, if you wish to change or cancel your order, you must contact us immediately. You can contact us either by phone (during business hours) or by email at email@example.com. If no response is confirmed via email during non-business hours there is no guarantee of stopping or address changes possible to your order. Please contact us as soon as possible, because if the package has already been processed and/or shipped, we cannot cancel that order. If the package is refused, then the shipping cost and the return costs will be deducted once the package is returned.
Express Shipping- Jump the line and will ship when our team is packing. Same day before 2pm. Ships once FedEx and USPS arrives each day. Insured we fully cover the item through shipping of product. Business days.
Free Shipping on all products over $100 - PO Boxes, Alaska and Hawaii, and International Shipping will have Additional Fees.
Alaska and Hawaii plus PO Boxes must contact us for a shipping quote before ordering.
ADDRESS CORRECTIONS: After checkout, please make sure to review the shipping address on the confirmation page or order receipt that you will receive via email. Please make sure to check your spam folder. Similar to order changes or cancellations, it’s important to contact us as soon as possible if you want to make any address changes. Contact us directly by phone (during business hours) or by email. After the package has been processed and/or shipped, changing the shipping address is not always possible. If the carrier is able to change the shipping address after the package is shipped, the customer is responsible for the $15 per box additional cost charged by the carrier. Please note that a change of address with the shipper does not guarantee it will arrive at the changed address. This depends on where the package is en route.
UNDELIVERABLE PACKAGES: Sometimes packages are lost, delayed, or undeliverable. However, we are not responsible if this happens because of incorrect address or delivery issue. If packages are undeliverable and returned to us undamaged, they can be reshipped or refunded. Reshipping the package will occur at the expense of the recipient and refunds are available for the cost of the product(s) minus the return shipping cost.
LOST/STOLEN PACKAGES: Having a secure delivery location is important so that recipients can receive their package safely. When packages are shipped, they include tracking and delivery confirmation. If there is a delivery confirmation but the recipient has not received the package, the package is considered lost or stolen and we file a trace investigation with the carrier to recover the package. If the package is not recovered within 48 hours, we file a claim with the carrier for the lost package, however, we do not accept responsibility or offer refunds for lost or stolen packages. In order to prevent packages from being stolen or lost, there is an option for signature service (please see “Signature Service Delivery” below).
SIGNATURE SERVICE DELIVERY: For an additional $6, carriers offer signature delivery service. You can have peace of mind for the delivery of your package, knowing you will be present for its arrival.
DAMAGES, DEFECTS, SHORTAGES, INCORRECT ITEMS: When you receive your package, it is important that you inspect it for any issues. If you find any missing, damaged, or defective products, let us know within 48 hours of delivery and please send picture confirmation for our records. Report any issues to us by phone (during business hours) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We take responsibility for missing, damaged, or defective products and will replace parts or the full product with an undamaged replacement of the same item, however, we do not issue refunds for them. Products may need to be returned upon our request, at no cost to the customer.
You may return most new, unopened, items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The shipping cost back to us will be deducted if you changed your mind or did not like the product that you are returning. Restocking fees will apply at a minimum of $25 for all products and up to $150 for appliances and roofing products. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Freight orders require a valid phone number for FedEx or other service to schedule the delivery. Failure to provide a working number, or if the driver is unable to reach you, will result in the item being returned and you will receive a refund minus shipping charges.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund sooner. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Some products are made specifically for your order, per your requirements, and are not returnable. Nor, are they refundable.
- Regular and Ground orders have an address change will be charged $15
- Freight orders that have an address change will be charged $93
- Call 574-742-0148 to change address and payment
*SHIPPING TIMES ARE ESTIMATED, NOT GUARANTEED*
Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
WHEN OPENING A PACKAGE FROM Flair Distribution, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING SUGGESTIONS:
- Always use a cut-safe style of box knife to open packages. Safety knives (with retractable blades that give minimal penetration) will keep you from slicing a portion of the product if applying too much pressure, and cutting too deeply into the package
- Always cut away from yourself, not towards yourself
- Always have the package on a stable surface before opening (preferably on the floor.) Any elevated surface (even a table) creates the potential for an injurious incident
- Always use adequately sharpened cutting instruments. Dulled blades are more apt to injure the user
IF YOU RECEIVED A CYLINDRICAL SHIPPING TUBE:
- Be very careful when opening these tubes
- These are to be opened at the ends by removing the plastic caps.
- DO NOT open from the center at any cost. Do not try to gain entry to the tube by cutting, smashing, ripping, tearing, mangling, slicing, puncturing, shearing, breaking, or manipulating, in any way, the cardboard outside.
- If you have any questions, or you are unsure about the approach, regarding entry to a package you received from Flair Distribution, please call our Customer Care Department
COST AND SALES TAX UPDATE:
Due to regulations governing the buying and selling of goods online, there are certain states that are currently having a sales tax added to their purchase.
As the government (both in the states, and nationally) continues to increase the oversight of online sales, we will be updating this list to reflect the states that will be charged this tax. Check with your state government if you have any questions about the sales tax levels of your state. They can vary for not only online purchases, but may also fluctuate because of the items being purchased.
While we maintain some of the best delivery times and practices in the RV aftermarket industry, some shipping services are provided by other companies, and eCommerce Storefronts (such as Amazon), that Flair Distribution does not provide. To clarify, here are lists of the shipping services we will, and will not, provide directly or through our carriers:
Shipping services Flair Distribution WILL provide:
- Shipping on non-freight items, same day, if ordered by 11 a.m. Eastern
- Shipping of freight items
- Shipping of modular items in one convenient box (per item)
- Shipping to business or residential* locations
- Upgrades to shipping tubes for certain items
- Secure packaging
- Industry-leading warranties
- Option for insurance
- Reviewing tracking numbers for customers
Shipping services Flair Distributiion does NOT provide:
- Installation of goods (either on-site or at the customers home/RV/trailer/campground/etc.)
- Removal of goods, or old furniture, from your residence or RV (on-site/RV/home/trailer/campground/etc.)
- Carrying your furniture upstairs to apartments/town home/house/or any other residence
- Arrange for delivery inside of your home with the carrier
- Arrange for installation in your residence/vehicle/trailer/etc. through the carrier or other agency
- Set appointments
- Flair Distribution, while selling through eCommerce platforms (Amazon, eBay, Jet, etc.), is not required to offer in-home delivery services or removal of items for customers (even if these are available services through Amazon, eBay, Jet, etc.)
- Arrange for movers to put furniture in your home, or remove furniture in your home
- Opening claims with shipping companies for the customer
- Any other activity, in the entirety of the process before/during/after that is outlined above, or omitted from this list, that may arise as a consideration later