FlairDistribution.com respects your privacy!
What Personal Information About Customers Does FlairDistribution.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at FlairDistribution.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
We are a distributor and retailer of these products AND we are not licensed or trained to install or advise on the installation or operation of any machinery sold on our website or elsewhere.
* Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Examples of what we collect are in the "Examples of Information Collected" section below. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
* Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses FlairDistribution.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of FlairDistribution.com on other Web sites. Examples of information we receive are in the "Examples of Information Collected" section below.
* E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from FlairDistribution.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your preferences on our Web site.
* Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we receive are in the "Examples of Information Collected" section below.
What About Cookies?
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features, Favs List, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does FlairDistribution.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
* Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as our vendors and manufacturers of the products we sell, these businesses sell offerings to you at FlairDistribution.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. Examples of co-branded and joint offerings are in the "Examples of Information Collected" section below. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
* Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of FlairDistribution.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your preferences on our Web site.
* With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to Logout when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
FlairDistribution.com also displays personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about customers, such as purchases on FlairDistribution.com. More information about personal data collected is in the "Examples of Information Collected" section below. Although FlairDistribution.com does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad (for example, users in the northwestern United States who bought or browsed for classical music). If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your preferences on our Web site.
Which Information Can I Access?
FlairDistribution.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with FlairDistribution.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To see some examples of such, go to the "Examples of Information Collected" section below, the list of which will change as our Web site evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
* As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such G FlairDistribution.com features as Your Profile, Favs Lists and Customer Reviews.
* You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the "Which Information Can I Access?" section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
* If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your preferences on our Web site.
Are Children Allowed to Use FlairDistribution.com?
FlairDistribution.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use FlairDistribution.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Policy and Agreement, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through FlairDistribution.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Favs Lists or other gift registries; provide employer information when opening a volume/wholesale account; participate in blog commentary or other community features; provide and rate Reviews; specify an Event Reminder; share information with FlairDistribution.com Buds; and employ other Personal Notification Services, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of FlairDistribution.com Buds and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through onsite Web search; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at FlairDistribution.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences and address book,); payment settings (including credit card information and gift certificate, gift card, and check balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Deliveries, Recommended for You, other reminders, and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product view history, prior order history, and Favorites); shopping lists and gift registries (including Favs Lists and Gift Registries); our vendor/manufacturer seller accounts; and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Requests, and Recommendations, guides, personal profile).