Whether your EPDM roof is installed on a new recreational vehicle by the manufacturer or installed on an older vehicle by your local dealer, with the proper care you can expect years of superior performance. Dicor EPDM roofing membranes are manufactured using polymers providing unmatched protection against the elements and ultraviolet rays. In addition, Dicor EPDM membrane roofing systems require less maintenance than metal roofs, are energy efficient, will not rust, oxidize or corrode and are quieter than metal roofs.
Carlisle SynTec Systems, Division of Carlisle Corporation, Seller offers a 12 year EPDM membrane material warranty to the original purchaser against premature deterioration to the point of failure because of weathering if properly maintained.
If, upon inspection by the seller, or Seller’s authorized designee, the membrane shows premature deterioration to the point of failure because of weathering, Seller’s liability and buyer’s remedies are limited at the seller’s option to providing repair material for the original membrane, or replacing the membrane. Seller will replace the membrane for five years from the original purchase date or prorate the value towards new membrane based on the remaining months or unexpired warranty for six years through twelve.
This warranty applies to the membrane only and does not include improper installation, sealant, adhesives, flashings or other accessories contained in the roofing system.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The following exclusions and conditions shall become part of this warranty.
1. No representitive or agent of the seller has authority to make any representations or promises except as stated herein.
2. Owner shall notify seller within 30 days after discovery of any product failure by calling 574-264-2699.
3. Seller shall not be obligated to make repairs if damage is cause by:
• Natural disaster or act of God.
• Materials that are not compatible with EPDM membranes, such as petroleum products.
• The addition of equipment or accessories to the roof or any alterations to the roof.
4.Seller shall not be responsible for the structural integrity of the roof.
5. Seller will not be responsible for any damages incurred as a result of a structural failure.
6. Seller shall not be responsible for any incidential or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of the use of your vehicle or damages to the interior.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Carlisle shall not be responsible for the cleanliness or discoloration of the membrane system cause by environmental conditions including, but not limited to, dirt, pollutants or biological agents.